Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed from App store. I have clover. Everything works, trim, sound are there. nVidia drivers are not working, but that's to be expected, waiting for nVidia to update the driver.

Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
i7 3770S
Gigabyte GTX660ti 3gb
Samsung 840 Pro 128gb ssd
8gb RAM

Everything went well!

The update doesn't work on none of my machines. Just keeps coming up with OS X El Capitan Update could not be verified. this a joke or something.

Took a backup (with Carbon Copy Cloner from Mike Bombich)
Installed Combo Update
Nvidia :
Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 21.06.03.png
And :
Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 21.06.49.png
No Problemo !
Thanks Tony and his Crew!:thumbup:

Nvidia Drivers OK as of 21/01/2016

Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 06.49.24.png
Astableev! :)

Worked perfectly on my Asus TP500LA Laptop. Everything is still working. Nothing had to be reinstalled.
Downloaded from Apple AppStore.

How about the AMD Radeon cards and the sleep function? I see there are updated drivers for AMD. I downgraded my main kit to Yosemite due to sleep not functioning properly on El Capitan. Can anyone with an AMD Radeon card tell me if this update solved their sleep/wake issues?

I can't download 10.11.3 keeps coming up can't be verified when its about to install. Does it on all of my machines even on my Macbook mid 2010. Any ideas?

I can't download 10.11.3 keeps coming up can't be verified when its about to install. Does it on all of my machines even on my Macbook mid 2010. Any ideas?

Jack, Google OS X El Capitan Update could not be verified it seems to be an issue with the way that the date / time is set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back