Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah all working perfect for me again. I have the 'fix sleep/wake' selected in clover configurator... but i'm sure that shows up in the plist somewhere.

I used your config.plist file and I still have the issue.

Can you tell me, which Bios Version do you use?

Thx

Installed via software update on GA-Z87M-D3H. Everything seems to be working OK, except for sleep, which was never a problem since install and now it simply does not work.

When I select Sleep, it turns off the monitor, music stops etc... but cpu continues to work at full speed. After clicking any key, it returns from 'sleep', with no audio (I had the toleda ALC fix, which survived first update).

Migigen - got the i5 6600k and gigabyte z170x ud5 th combo working finally. What was hanging things up for me on the installer was USBFixOwnership was set to false, so changed it: USB FixOwnership set to TRUE to fix "AppleUSBLegacyRoot enabling legacy matching" at boot issue.

Running pretty smooth - testing pieces but quite happy with the results! I attached my EFI folder for you in case it is of some help.

I also had to secure erase/zero out my usb, and redownload El Capitan installer file from app store since I was running into other issues with install not completing. Good luck!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 165
Believe it is the same line thats causing the problem I'm having, can't quite remember right now, I'll have to take a look at it when I get the chance. thx for the zip I'm defiantly gonna have to compare mine

Same problem as others just not same outcome. I am geting the install via app store and install appears to work fine. When it gets to the login screen I choose my user and i get a black screen with the spinning wheel. I can see the mouse. The others who had this problem in this post said they just typed their password even though they couldn't see it and it worked but that is not the case for me. I type the password hit enter but nothing happens?? Please help this is the only day I have off work for a while.

Updated through the app store

USB 3 : OK
TRIM : OK
Audio : OK
Wi-Fi : OK

Believe it is the same line thats causing the problem I'm having, can't quite remember right now, I'll have to take a look at it when I get the chance. thx for the zip I'm defiantly gonna have to compare mine

Hi there any luck with your update , I have the same board also!
I haven't updated yet , what steps did you do in order to get it all working with 10.11.2 ?

I'd rather have a clear idea before I update.

UPDATE 1:
Update has run smoothly just need to reinstall new Web driver for graphics.

UPDATE 2:
Followed the same process as last time Web drivers installed however required to follow the same steps as before with AppleGraphicsControl.kext within the terminal and rebuild the caches. As mentioned in the forums. Reboot and All working !

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 8.08.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 8.08.28 PM.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 209
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back