Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problems here. In fact, Photoshop 2015CC even started to work after the update from 10.11.1 to 10.11.2. Finally, I'm back to the same so-called functionality I had with Yosemite. BTW, the Photoshop problem also happened on my real Mac.

Update installed, working fine, including sound, iMessage, Facetime etc, didn't have to do a single thing. Awesome!

Updated via App Store. At the end, I had a black screen with mouse cursor for a few minutes. I figured I would try typing in my login password even though I couldn't see the prompt. As soon as I pressed return, the desktop appeared.

Everything working the same as before, no issues.

Hello All,

Update went well and fast for me. Everything still works great and no issues with sound or anything.

:thumbup::):):):)

Msi Gaming 5 (no bios adjustments every made)
i7 4790K
MSI GTX 980
32 gigs Ram
Bluetooth and wifi adapters
2.5 TB total of HD space

Thanks

OS X 10.11.2 Update - Lost Nvidia 660 video, but fixed in with script

As usual the .plist file was redone and I lost the video on Nvidia 600, but ran the fixit script in single user mode and the system is booting with video again.

Can't boot

Keep getting 'Sandbox Deny' errors in a loop when I try to boot, never had issues updating before and have tried nv_disable and booting in safe mode...any ideas?

IMG_20151209_164946.jpg

I have an odd problem after update. Prior to this update, I've had no issues wth OSX recognizing the GTX 780. I have the version that runs with OSX native drivers.

After the update, it is no longer recognized and I get no graphics acceleration. I've tried web drivers and those don't work either. Here is what shows up as device info:

nvidia.jpg

Anyone know what the correct ID should be and if I can use Fake ID in clover to set this back to GTX 780?

Thanks

Update - Tried this again on fresh build and now graphics works.

Same problem here with a NUC 5i5RYH.

Actually, at the end of the boot process, nothing is displayed in normal boot mode.

Used single user mode as well as safe mode from clover to see those damn messages. Sandbox (appname) deny.

BooterConfig is set to 0x28 and CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 with clover.

Any clues?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back