Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went nice and smooth. Just like a real Mac(Book Pro).

1. Used Time Machine to back up system.
2. Downloaded and installed update(s) from App Store.
3. Let it install and restart/post install.

Everything still works: Graphics, Sound, Sleep/Wake, AirPort, Bluetooth...

Thanks to Clover bootloader.

Works perfectly: USB 2/3, Trim, graphic, sleep, sound....

GA-Z97m-D3h
i7 4790k
Intel HD 4600

Hi all,

I have asus P8 Z68 V-LX mainboard. So I have Asmedia 1042 USB 3.0 contorollers. :(

When I boot from USB (I made with unibeast) there is an error ocuured and reboot. (I use USB 2.0 port)

It says "dart=0"

what can i do?

Everything worked before. Everything worked after. Updated directly through the Mac App Store.

Did not even need nv_disable=1, USB keyboard, mouse, etc. . Just ran the installer for the new driver once the system rebooted after the update.

So nice to be able to do it this way.

Thanks!

the upgrade was smooth and had no problems. i did not have to reapply multibeast. with the original installation of 10.11.1, i had to install the usb fake kexts to restore usb 3 functionality. the .2 upgrade did not break that. not only that, but i still have sound after waking up from sleep. yay!

for my Z87X-D3H mobo, i found that using the iMac 14,2 sys defs fixed a ton of things rather than using the default macpro 3,1 settings.

the last nit i have with el capitan is that while the ALC892 sound works, i cannot restore the 5.1 analog surround sound that i enjoyed in yosemite. i've tried every known script, hack, and workaround i could find, but with no success.

Mine seemed to go okay but then on reboot it goes straight into Grub (which I didn't know I had on there), and my various attempts to get around (selecting boot drive, etc) not working.

Any suggestions?

Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
i3-3225
HD4000
Everything is OK except sleep. Graphics won't wake up, just black screen.
Anyone know how to get this work?

Updated three systems using 10.11.2 combo update (Z77X Desktop, Dell 530 Desktop and Acer 4830T notebook). All booting via Clover r3320,
No problems at all.
Trim still enabled, audio still works (after sleep too) and all back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back