Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Using Clover Audio injection. Set Audio ID Layout 1 in your Config.plist. Use Toledo's Audio Injection Script.
Thanks, that's what I've been using but still it breaks after sleep. Does it always say "This is an unsupported configuration, likely to break in the future and leave your machine in an unknown state." when you run it?

Nope. Don't have that problem.

Worked flawlessly through app store. Didn't need to reinstall audio fix, although my ALC 898 (on Z77X-UD5H) is troubled with losing sound after sleep. It wakes for a few seconds but goes blank soon after, only restart fixes this. I've updated audio through the latest Multibeast but my board is the problematic one, I guess (rev. 1.0 -- I'm supposing 1.1 is better in terms of audio?)...

But let's hope we see less of El Cap's beachball with this one! :D

is troubled with losing sound after sleep. It wakes for a few seconds but goes blank soon after, only restart fixes this.
Exact same behaviour for me. Audio for a few seconds after sleep, then gone.

* GA-Z77-DS3H + Intel HD4000 Gfx + OS X 10.11.2 Update SUCCESS ! *

• With SIP Partially Disabled, ran the OS X Update via the App Store
• Updated from OS X 10.11.1 to OS X 10.11.2 El Capitan
• Toleda’s CloverALC patch & Clover TRIM working automatically as before
• USB2/3, Messages, FaceTime and iTunes Beats 1 Radio all working as before :thumbup:

Success:

- Update via App Store & Reboot
- Remove nvda_drv=1 and add nv_disable=1 from Clover Options
- Boot into OS X and install latest Nvidia driver (provided by Tony in post #7)
- Reboot into 10.11.2

Question, is there a way to add a boot argument in Clover that auto removes nvd&_drv=1 and adds nv_disable=1 so we don't have to type this manually with every update?
I wouldn't mind normally but when trying to type the character "_" on my (azerty) Apple wired keyboard the character repeats itself a dozen times.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back