i5-8600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Update via Appstore worked perfect on my desktops.
Audio and trim no problem. Followed Nvidia web driver routine.

However if someone have information on how to start a laptop, fujitsu uh 552, from usb3 only, with clover.
Using latest UB and MB in legacy mode. After clover appears no matter what arguments I use, screen becomes black, and I must restart. Ubuntu and Windows can start from USB 3 on that laptop. (USB 2 not working at all, port is dead)
Sorry if this is a little of topic, but am in "update mode" for all my computers.

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
On GA-Z77X-UD5H with F16 bios revision. My update did not go as smoothly. I get a kernel panic which instantly restarts. Appears to be related to AppleIntelE1000e or IONetworkingFamily.

If I disable PCH LAN in the bios, I can boot no problem. Unfortunately that means no ethernet, and wifi is unusable (slow, dropping constantly).

I tried installing the latest clover (was only a month behind current release) and latest AppleIntelE1000.kext, as well as removing my DSDT and a lot of the old settings from my config.plist file. So far no luck.

Kernel Extensions in backtrace:
com.apple.iokit.IONetworkingFamily(3.2)
com.insanelymac.driver.AppleIntelE1000e(3.2.4)
dependency: com.apple.iokit.IONetworkingFamily(3.2)
dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily(2.9)

I used the old AppleIntelE1000.kext driver which I believe is 2.14 (the oldest in Multibeast) and the update went without any issue. Too many issues with the newer version, like network outage under heavy load.

Motherboard
Asus Maximus VI IMPACT
CPU
i5-4670k
Graphics
Asus GTX 780 DCUII
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i lost 5ghz wifi.. no idea how to fix it.. :(

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
3.4 GHz Intel Core i7
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 4095 MB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I used the old AppleIntelE1000.kext driver which I believe is 2.14 (the oldest in Multibeast) and the update went without any issue. Too many issues with the newer version, like network outage under heavy load.

Thanks for the tip. I haven't gotten the Intel LAN working (haven't tried all versions of the kext yet), but I remembered this morning the GA-Z77X-UD5H mobo has two *different* ethernet controllers; Intel AND Atheros. I saw OS X was picking up the Atheros under System Information, so I just moved my cable from one port to the other and bingo - internet connection. After spending a day trying to get the Intel port working, I'm giving up on it for now unless iMessage craps out or something. I'll return to it with the next major OS update and hope it self-corrects.

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD3H
CPU
Intel Core i7-4770K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 970 G1
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Any idea how to fix the "no signal" problem on my monitor after upgrading? I have tried the AppleGraphicsControl.kext with no luck.

Motherboard
Asus X550LDV
CPU
i7 - 2.89GHz
Graphics
Intel HD 4400
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Working just perfect right here! Better performance and less heating! Always good on a laptop!

Screen Shot 2015-12-14 at 22.34.11.jpg

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77-UD5H rev. 1.1
CPU
i5 3570k
Graphics
GTX 660; HD4000
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i lost 5ghz wifi.. no idea how to fix it.. :(

Have you changed your 5ghz channel setting in your router settings. Chances are you are like channel 161 or something like that. Changed to channel 48, save and restart. It should show up after that in network preferences wifi networks

Status
Not open for further replies.