Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exact same behaviour for me. Audio for a few seconds after sleep, then gone.

I had the same problem. Strangely changing the system definition from MacPro to iMac cured the problem...

Worked fine.
Installed via app store.

Realtek Sound - ok
GTX 770 Grafik - ok.
USB2 & USB3 Ports- ok
Bluetooth 4 Stick - ok
SSD Trim - ok

@tabarus

I just tried duplicating your issue and while it did show the graphical glitch at first (the subfolders 21, 22, and 23 did not animate when folder 1 was opened and closed), merely rearranging the folders by tapping any of the modifiers (Name, Date Modified, Size, Date Added, etc.) fixed things and all subfolders animated properly after that, even if re-arranged as originally created. So yes, there is a glitch, but no, it is not a big deal, and yes, it "heals" itself once the folders are arranged for the first time.

Stuck at the apple logo and about 60-70% process-bar after reboot. Trying to instal update via the apple store.

Any help would be appreciated :)

First I tried the combo updater and to manually install the Nvidia web driver I had already downloaded. This method failed with whatever I tried to get the Nvidia driver running. :banghead:

Since I was tired and felt lazy I just wiped my SSD and restored 10.11.1. Then I updated Mac OS X from the App Store, waited for the automatic reboot and then installed Nvidia driver when the system extension asked me to. This worked flawlessly. I didn't have to touch any boot flags. It just worked. :thumbup:

Next time I won't bother downloading the combo updater and just use the App Store.

Notes:

Tip: Don't use the iMac15,1 and Mac Pro 4,1/5.1/6.1 System Definitions. These SysDefs have been found to cause problems. For Haswell builds, toleda recommends iMac 14,1 for HD4600 and iMac14,2 for graphics cards; MacPro6,1 is only appropriate for X99 systems. Additionally, Clover is pretty "smart" about choosing a default System Definition for your system.

[SUP]1[/SUP] Use the new Terminal trimforce command in the following manner:
Code:
sudo trimforce enable

I use both the Intel HD 4600 is an Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 .... which system definition should I use ?

Could you help me? After the update booting is stuck at a rotating wheel.

Here is what happens when adding verbose:
https://youtu.be/crgXTZfa4Q4

I just had to execute the realtek audio patch again. the rest went smoothly on my GA-Z97X UD5H system :thumbup:
Now finally the Magic Mouse is correctly connecting after booting up (previously had to power the mouse off and on in order to get it working)

Hi Guys,

The combo update freeze after reboot / restart (GA-Z97X Gaming 5)

Eventually I deleted all the kext from the CLOVER/Kexts/10.11 folder except for FakeSMC.kext.
Installation finalist after restart.

Copied all the kext back to the folder. Restarted and everything is working 100%. Still having USB 2.0 issue. USB 3.0 is working now.

Thanks for all the good work !!

All went without any problems from App Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back