Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a black screen at first. Had to boot back in using nv_disable=1 and re-run agdpfix again. Works, but on osx driver. Waiting on nvidia to update.

All set. Really happy since this my first update on a Hackintosh with Clover. I was always afraid to update with Multibeast.

I had an instant wake on sleep before. Now the computer sleeps, but it seems that the USB ports may not be responding. Will have to work on it.

Even Beats 1 Radio now works (not that I really care), but it never did before.

Attachments

• Snapshot_web.jpg
    Snapshot_web.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 181
Hi, I've updated from AppStore and everything is work fine. For the WebDrivers and until a new version is available, you can edit the Info.plist file in /S/L/E/NVDAStartupWeb.kext/Content and change the following key:
<key>NVDARequiredOS</key>
<string>15A284</string>

to:
<string>15B42</string>

then, using the Terminal:
# sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel
# sudo kextcache -system-caches

Also, if depending of your SystemId (Mac15,1 in my case), you need to reedit the Info.plist from /S/L/E/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents
Changing the value from:
<key>Mac-42FD25EABCABB274</key>
<string>Config2</string>

to:
<string>none</string>

Good luck!

Sadly changing the <key>NVDARequiredOS</key> on my system caused a boot-loop. Had to boot with nv_disable=1 and safe mode to get back.

I hope Nvidia will update within today/tomorrow! :)

For the WebDrivers and until a new version is available, you can edit the Info.plist file in /S/L/E/NVDAStartupWeb.kext/Content and change the following key:
<string>15A284</string>

to:
<string>15B42</string>

then, using the Terminal:
# sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel
# sudo kextcache -system-caches

Also, if depending of your SystemId (Mac15,1 in my case), you need to reedit the Info.plist from /S/L/E/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents
Changing the value from:
<string>Config2</string>

to:
<string>none</string>

… and reboot afterwards, of course. :)

This worked fine for me.

Thank you very much.

- Retina Macbook Pro 2015 - Update through App Store, two reboots.

- Hack, iMac 12,2, Z77X-UD5H with GTX 660 TI - Update through App Store, only one reboot.

After the reboot I had to enter the iCloud Password on my Hack and it made an initial configuration. Then everything was alright, like on a real mac.

Do you had one reboot, or two on your Hacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back