Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated without issue from the app store. one weird thing though, in App Store, 10.11.1 appeared twice: once as the update which I install and once as the full install, anyone else? how can I remove this from the app store, so I don't get the update notification?

updated without issue from the app store. one weird thing though, in App Store, 10.11.1 appeared twice: once as the update which I install and once as the full install, anyone else? how can I remove this from the app store, so I don't get the update notification?

I saw this appear twice as well. Just leave it for now, Apple will most likely make it go away when they realize whats happened.

:)

I'm guessing you still have the installer app installed somewhere? Either delete it, or right click on the update button and choose "ignore."

The El Capitan installer is probably on your system somewhere.

Updated without any issues.

I also updated successfully from the App Store.

I have one major problem: As mentioned in the first post: Nvidia drivers are not updated. The drivers are listed as non compatible, and the card is not being used to its "potential". Problems with colors, etc. etc.

I will have to control my bootflags to see if I can somehow get the original ones working! (nv_disable=1 crashes the system)

edit. I learned the hard way and will definitely always wait for the Nvidia drivers before updating in the future :)

No problems with upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back