Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the build number.

Open About This Mac and click where it says Version.

.View attachment 158308

wich doesn't really help if one is still on the previous version. One needs to know the new number of the update in order to keep the driver working. But i think also the webdriver installer has shown this number in the error screen, where it says this version is not compatible with your OS version.

Updated by COMBO, no problem, just the wifi kext I had to reload. Great job tony always TOP.:headbang:

Updated from 10.11.1 Update dmg from apple.com. Completed without a single glitch, all working fine, CloverALC not broken, thanks to Tony, Toleda & Clover Team. But the wake from sleep issue not solved yet, which works perfectly in Yosemite

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 11.04.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 11.04.43 PM.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 165
Updated through the Apple Store with few things to fix:

On first boot, Apple used my Sandy Bridge graphics. I installed the Nvidia 11.1 update and restarted, graphics working great now.

Audio also didn't work on first boot, but used Realtek 110 command prompt and that got it working just fine.

Given how easy to update OS X with Clover and no more S/L/E kext madness, whoever still wants Chimera/Chameleon is out of their mind.

Glad it's worked out for you.
I think it's safe to say any one who is still having significant issues with clover.

I'm Just amazed at how helpful your comment is!

OK, so I upgraded from the App store and now have a black screen... boots to the apple logo and moving status bar but when it used to go to the main screen it goes black. i do have a cursor that I can move...

Update, I booted form USB with Clover on it and same result. Black screen but I have cursor and, it get large when you shake it. I created a new install USB using 10.11.11 and am doing a clean install. I am almost finished restoring from time machine and all is good. Thanks for the advice and an awesome site.

Jules

Last edited:
Try booting from a USB stick with clover installed. select your HDD. Sounds like your installer stalled, this should allow it to finish. had the same issues, and my setup is near identical to yours.

I have updated from the app store.. everything is working fine EXCEPT my Graphic card ATI HD5450. i have tried to reinstall the same kext that i used before the update but it didn't work.

Note: Im using Clover V2.3K r3264 UEFI

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back