- Nov 18, 2009
- Core i3-7100
- HD 630
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Today Apple released 10.11.1, the first major update to OS X El Capitan. Update any supported system using the built-in Software Update functionality through the Mac App Store, or by using the standalone installer available from Apple.com.
Be sure to back up any important data, and if possible clone your hard drive before applying the update. If you have any issues post-update, boot using UniBeast created USB, press spacebar, and boot using Safe Mode.
What we know about 10.11.1 so far...
- OS X Build 15B42
- Kernel not updated: Darwin 15.0.0
- Initial support for Intel's 6th Generation Skylake CPUs and 100 Series Chipsets
- NOTE: Skylake CPU support and 100 Series internal SATA and USB still incomplete.
- Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
- NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers have been updated for 10.11.1. If you're using a NVIDIA 'Maxwell' GeForce GTX 750, 750 Ti, 950, 960, 970, 980, 980 Ti, or TITAN X graphics card, install the 10.11.1 update, reboot with nv_disable=1 boot argument, then install the new drivers and reboot normally.
- This update will replace your audio drivers. If you enabled Realtek onboard audio using the CloverALC110 script, no changes will be necessary.
- Install OS X El Capitan App Updated - If you downloaded El Capitan from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. When the download finishes, the app will automatically open. The updated 10.11.1 Install OS X El Capitan App can be found in the Applications folder. You may then re-create your UniBeast installation USB.
OS X 10.10.4 Update
OS X 10.10.3 Update
OS X 10.10.2 Update
OS X 10.10.1 Update
OS X Yosemite is Now Available on the Mac App Store
Last edited by a moderator: