Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm trying to update from 10.10.4 to 10.10.5 but i can't do it. When I install the update from app store or from the downloaded dmg system want a reboot. So I reboot pc but it crash and i'm not able to proceed. So I have to reset my pc from hardware button on the case. When I boot mac i find that pc is not updated. I tried to repair permission but it doesn't work. What can I do to resolve this problem?

Updated from 10.10.3 using App Store and everything is good.

Using Clover. Even Toleda's audio patch stuck and I didn't have to redo anything but choose the correct default drive at boot time. - Clover is worth taking the time to figure out, even the System Preference for Startup Disk works!

Z77X-UP5-TH
EVGA GTX 670

I've not got iMessage working but then I'm not trying since I don't use it. (It wasn't working with 10.10.3 anyway.)

Now on to installing the new GTX 970 I bought myself for my birthday.... yum.

Three questions:

1. When cloning my drive, Ive got an SSD with boot files and HDD with storage files. I assume I clone both, I just want to make sure I dont miss something special I need to do. Also if I need to load the clone, everything will work as needed with little to know setup again?

2. I have Nvidia drivers on my 750ti

My driver says it is up to date, (346.01.02f04) but i saw talk about nvidia is working on coming out with a new driver for the 10.10.5. So should I wait? Also I didn't do the 10.10.4 update yet. Is it ok to jump to the next?

3. Can I use my cloud drive for the clone to drive? I have a WD my cloud and im using super duper

Followed Stork's directions -- unbelievably easy and flawless. This is by far the best Multi-Beast update. Audio and all worked first time.

Thanks.

Hi.
I am trying to make a fresh install with 10.10.5 downloaded from the app store.
But I have problems for boot.
How to find an older 10.10.4 ?
Thanks a lot

Updated and everything appears to work fine!

Had to go into safe mode after the installation, then ran Multibeast, then rebooted. Good to go!

GA-H97N-WIFI

please help me with AMD 7770 ! i'm still stuck on 10.10.2 because of graphics issue ! i got blank black screen after updating ! every time !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back