Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, i've started a tread in the support-category because it still don't work. Here the Pics: image1.jpgimage2.jpg

Guys my trim des not survive after update so I've done the terminal command, rebooted and now all my internal drive are now showing as external. I've already messed with blockinjector and 3rd party sata kexts but nothing is happening. any ideas how to fix it?

p.s. I'm on sabertooth x58, i7, gtx 560 ti

Guys my trim des not survive after update so I've done the terminal command, rebooted and now all my internal drive are now showing as external. I've already messed with blockinjector and 3rd party sata kexts but nothing is happening. any ideas how to fix it?

p.s. I'm on sabertooth x58, i7, gtx 560 ti

Post in Yosemite Desktop support for assistance.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-support/

As normal, Stork's instructions worked like a charm.

They only tweak that was needed was when applying the NVIDIA driver update (I have a GTX970). It normally inserts the nvda_drv=1 into org.chameleon.Boot.plist but didn't this time. Added it myself and everything seems fine. Seems like a slight backwards step as the last driver update installed it by default.

Just waiting to see if I get the freeze/hang as normal and if I still need to use Chameleon Wizard (14,2 smbios.plist update) to resolve. So far so good.

Please note with this latest NVIDIA driver (10.5.2-346.02.03f01), there is a new version of CUDA available (7.0.64).

Oh...and at last...HW Monitor is picking up the GTX970's GPU Die temp...

Updated from 10.10.3 directly using combo update downloaded from apple Website.
Lost audio (Realtek ALC892) as usually, reinstalled it through Multibeast (an old 6.0.1 version, as any recent one is not able to have that audio working on my config).
For information my config:
- Intel DH67CL (1155 socket)
- Core i7 2600K
- 16 GB RAM
- SSD (Crucial CT240M500)
- Geforce GT610 (yep that is only my office machine)
Installed with Unibeast/Multibeast
Everything is fine so far (already 48 hours have passed)

Update via Combo-Update from 10.10.4
After finish Update the Restart stock. Hard-Reset. Stopped with grey-screen. Hard-Reset again
and everything work fine without trim.
Go to the terminal with the trim-command - nothing
Must install Trim Patch from Multibeast. Now it works.

But why I can’t download full Yosemite from Appstore? All other go with the Store.

Thanks Tony

I had the update work fine from 10.10.3. I am no longer able to wake on lan. No issues waking from keyboard or mouse. I had this issue with 10.10.4 too. I downgraded back to 10.10.3 because I had no issues with this there. I am running the latest Clover. Any ideas?

Update has been pulled. If you've already downloaded the combo update, it would probably be best to hold off on updating.

Hello everybody, I've just updated from 10.10.4 directly to 10.10.5 via AppStore. I am using GTX 970 and Asus Ranger VII, so i boot up with -x -v nv_disable=1 instal web drivers and try to boot normaly. But after this moment I am stuck on Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport! or Resetting IOCatalogue. I can boot only in safe mode. What can I do now? Thank you for help. Sorry for my english
2015-08-19 18.09.56.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back