Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel NUC D54250WYK updated through MAS without issue.

Cheers!

Did you go back to System Preferences>Sound>Play sound effects through: Internal Speakers?

Yeah, it was showing as no audio devices available so I couldn't select any output or input. However after leaving the computer off over night and trying it today, the sound is working for me again. I've tried multiple shutdowns and reboots in an attempt to troubleshoot but for whatever reason it's working automagically. Perhaps my computer is possessed? o_O :lol:

System Report still lists super speedy 0 MHz RAM:

Mine is showing the RAM speed correctly but for some reason now reports my 4790k as being a 3.99GHz i7 processor instead of the full 4GHz that it used to report.

Absolutely no problems on GA-H97n-wifi from 10.10.4 to 10.10.5 with a Samsung SSD. Just ran Multibeast for the audio and network and it was ready to go.

We are having a little bit of a problem with this board relative to which memory works in it. It didn't seem to like 1.5 volt sticks.

You just need one. Don't use both. If Clover Trim Patch is working fine for you then you don't need to change it.

After update 10.4 to 10.5, I'm stuck at the login screen, exactly the same problem as here :
www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-support/167240-cant-pass-login-screen-endless-loading.html

entered the password, waited for a minute.. waited.. waited for two hours, and :beachball: was just constantly spinning.

So, I can't install the new Nvidia Driver or the multibeast corrections...

Everything was ok on my hackintosh when I was 10.4, please HELP me :cry:

(It's my first hackintosh)

EDIT : I already make an update some months ago, 10.2 to 10.4 and everything was ok.

Mmh... Well... I fixed this problem in a very strange way:
I spent vacuuming on my keyboard when :beachball: was just constantly spinning, and I accidentally used the Mission Control shortcut :

Ctrl ← (to switch space on the left = dashboard)
(It's a PC keyboard)

and my desktop appeared !

I've installed the new Nvidia Driver, and everything is ok now :headbang:
I just need to reinstall audio driver (ALC887), like the last updates.

THANKS VACUUM CLEANER

UP5-TH update through the Appstore went without a problem.
Only had to reinstall audio. For one strange reason I have to use Multibeast 6.0 for that. Any other one breaks sound after sleep.
One issue I have is that memory shows 0MHz as speed...

Gigabyte z97mx-Gaming 5 w i7-4790k on clover.

Was on 10.10.4, updated using combo update. Set nvidia driver disabled in bootflags before applying update. After reboot I updated nvidia web driver (it popped up itself suggesting updating). Set the nvidia boot flag back to normal. Rebooted. Graphics fine. Updated the sound patch. Rebooted.

Put simple: the same as the guide in #2, just added instructions for nividia card.

Everything running perfect. No problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back