Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just updated to 10.10.5 but audio stopped working. When I open the sound control panel in settings it says there are no output devices found.

I'm running clover on a GA-Z97X-UD5H motherboard which has ALC 1150.

So far I have attempted to install Toleda's audio_cloverALC-110_v1.0d.command file a couple of times but that has had no noticeable effect.

What do I need to do to re-enable audio on clover?

Thanks.

Make sure you have kext-dev-mode=1 in your Clover config file

Odd. Update seemed to go perfectly normally. No messages or problems. Left me with the login screen. Go to "about this mac" and it shows 10.10.4 instead of 10.10.5. Trim and audio survived the "update" but it appears there is no update.

This was using the combo update downloaded from apple. Yes, I double checked, it was definitely the 10.10.5 DMG that I was using.

System: i7 2700k, Z68X UD3H B3, 16 GB Corsair DDR3 RAM, Plextor 128 GB SSD, AMD Radeon 7970.

Worked fine z68 dual gtx 970s just start with nv_disable=1 and update your web nevoid graphics wallah..

Odd. Update seemed to go perfectly normally. No messages or problems. Left me with the login screen. Go to "about this mac" and it shows 10.10.4 instead of 10.10.5. Trim and audio survived the "update" but it appears there is no update.

This was using the combo update downloaded from apple. Yes, I double checked, it was definitely the 10.10.5 DMG that I was using.

System: i7 2700k, Z68X UD3H B3, 16 GB Corsair DDR3 RAM, Plextor 128 GB SSD, AMD Radeon 7970.

I had this problem from 10.10.3 to 10.10.4. Still i found out that i had not enough space left on my Internal HDl
So make sure to have enough free space so the update can be done.

cheers

HW: Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 7, i7-4790k, nVidia GT 730, Apple Native BCM94360CD card via PCIe 1x adapter card.

Ran update via App Store, rebooted and entered "nv_disable=1" flag. Upon reboot, no longer have sound and Bluetooth, resorted to using Windows keyboard/mouse. Installed web driver 346.02.03f01 for 10.10.5, rebooted and no longer entered "nv_disable=1" flag and successfully booted. Still no bluetooth. Odd.. Installed latest toleda "audio_RealtekALC-master" v1.0d, rebooted, setup sound to internal speakers and that restored sound (same procedure as update to 10.10.4). Still no bluetooth though! System Report shows "No information found" and Bluetooth dropdown states "Bluetooth: Not Available". Any clue as to why my bluetooth stopped working?

Gigabyte ga-h81n-n , i3 4330 , evga gtx750

nvidia derivers were essential for 4k support over displayport.

Audio drivers were screwed and upon fixing with multibeast it seemed okay but after playing music when silence occurs for 10 seconds i get a feedback buzz like i had just half unplugged the audio lead, this is new behaviour.

so volume down after music now then !

native trim survived as expected.

Asus H97M-E Intel i5-4590

Just updated via Appstore. System was freezing constantly after reboot, so I reinstalled the all the dsdt-free Multibeast drivers and my sound driver. Now, everything's good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back