Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I installed the ALC 1150 drivers with multibeast, but it was giving me kernel panic until I erased the kexts and reinstalled again with a secondary installation of the os I like to keep.

Is there anybody with my configuration (in my profile) that the 10.10.4 update was successful??

I'm working with 10.10.3 without issues.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Well your profile is incomplete so who can tell?

Good modding,
neil

Update went smoothly. Only had one hiccup which was that the first download was corrupted so had to start over. Standard reinstall audio. Curious to see how OS 10.11 will work in terms of updating to it.

Seems a little slower to me

Works great just like real Mac using Clover. No need to re-patch sound or TRIM.

GA Z77X-UD5H
16GB RAM 2133MHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2GB
Core i7 3770K
SSD Vertex 3
SMBIOS iMac 13,2

Good luck!

Roy

Update from 10.10.3 went well, but afterward tried to download the full OS Installer from the App Store, and it went on forever. Activity Monitor showed the iTunes store was active! I killed the iTunes Store process, but the gear kept rotating... and on... and on. Gave up. Does anyone know what's going on? :?:

Updated with App Store install on Z97MX-GAMING 5 with core i5 Haswell. Everything running OK, as I use the Intel video and a USB sound module. Completely painless.

Updated using the 10.10.4 Combo Update and did not have to fix audio or TRIM. I am running Clover, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back