Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also black screen here on my Clover setup. When i changed my SMbios from MacPro6.1 to MacPro5,1 its working. I really dunno why?

I'm having some issues installing the update, My hack will install and freeze just as the screen turns black for a restart, will not continue or boot afterwards, have to restore from a clone, tried app-store, download and combo update, all the same results. Any ideas???

FYI, Photos didn't import my iPhoto library. And iPhoto is greyed out and won't open. I fixed the problem by finding my old iPhoto library and dragging it onto the Photos icon. Photos asked if I wanted to use that library, I said yes and it started importing.

See sig for system details. Updated from App Store download, no problems of any kind. Updated audio driver and optional HDA with MB 7.2, audio working fine. Most painless update ever.

I am not 100% certain but on a Clover install if you did not make a backup of Apple's original 'AppleHDA.kext' incase an update breaks audio, it means a complete reinstall.

The update of my Clover GA P55-USB3 with HD6670 went fine, but this made me a bit worried, do you mean i need the original 10.10.0 AppleHDA.kext backed up? What if I started on 10.10.1 and only have that one backed up? Maybe I should try to dig up an old USB with Yosemite 10.10.0 if I still have it and keep it in storage.

Black screen here too using Mac Pro 6,1. Going to roll back for now.

Brilliant Update, on my Gigabyte z97X Gaming 7 System -Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 970 G1 Gaming running via Clover.

Ran the Alc100 Audio enabler command and ran the Nvidia Beta Update, post install. Works like a charm :D

I have not touched or patched anything DSDT related (it thinks its a 27 imac, Late 2013), but a great system with clover.

No problem here!
Clover 3193
Need new web driver for GTX660. Everything works except the memory size is incorrect Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 12.11.27 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back