Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the same problem here with GTX 660Ti and Clover. Black screen (no signal) after restart :banghead:
Edit: I was able to boot with nv_disable=1 but now my monitor isn't recognized properly and is running on a low resolution.
same here with 780TI.

it works only if i disconnect my GPU (for that i can't install nvidia drivers -__-")

I don't think it is the Graphic Card, I am using the same Card like you and I have no issues.
i have this problem too and it works when i disconnect my GPU- 780TI (so i can't install nvidia drivers -__-")

Perfect Update......No probs...:headbang::D:thumbup:

Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 7.25.00 am.png

Everything perfect, just had to install the Nvidia web drivers for my 750ti and sound. trim is not working with MultiBeast.

Wondering would running MultiBeast trim patch on 10.10.3 break the storage driver kext in some small way at all? Possible to roll back? Anyhow installed terminal patch and trim working.

I was on the same boat with you that have problem with gpu. I solved it with 14,2 smbios.

But I saw something strange...

I make backup almost every day with CCCloner.
The Backup Disk didn't boot with previous OS 10.10.2 for restoring my basic system before solving the problem.(Booting from this partition of course)

I believe that Apple's "boys" have locked something with OSX Recovery update, because I made it earlier and then make a backup before updating my system.

Anyway my UNTOUCHED 10.10.2 Backup Partition doesn't boot anymore after updating. Maybe needs 14,2 smbios.

But why? Hmm?

Think about it...

For those who have black screen after update i did this:
booted with nv_disable=1 and changed system definition from (multibeast 7.2) 6.1 to 5.1
However trim enabler didn't work for me too..but i got it working back with tony's code....
P.s Don't know if performance will be affected with the change of 6.1 to 5.1 ...if anybody knows anything please enlighten us..
Btw system is i7 3820 GA-X79-UD5 Gefroce 430
Good luck everyone

How do you boot with nv_disable=1? Can you walk me through this?

Black screen with PNY GTX 770

It have been giving me some troubles since 10.10.2 with Apple and Nvidia drivers. But now, no one of my 3 displays works (DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort).

I have the latest nvidia drivers, both nvidia and Apple doesnt work right now.

Same problem here, black screen. I cannot figure out how to do the fix others have mentioned.

Running on a Lenovo TS-140 server here using clover. Updated without issue; however, my graphics card MSI GTX 750 does not work with the nevidia web beta drivers getting a black screen at boot. Rolled back to my backup until nvidia releases a new web driver. Just a FYI for anyone looking this system has bean great never had and issues with it besides waiting on nvidia. Cheap too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back