Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the update I'm getting the error in boot: "Error parsing plist file"
The system boots fine, but always show this error...
Someone know how to fix this? :roll2:

And the Trim Patch as said in the post is not working too.

Thanks!

EDITED: Problem solved! :)

For some reason the com.apple.Boot.plist at /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration was corrupted with kext-dev-mode=1. This conflicted with the plist in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist, which also contained a kext-dev-mode=1 entry. Deleting the com.apple.Boot.plist plist fixed the issue.

Last edited:
This is my first time updating a Clover installation and nothing is broken after the update!

Everything fine with my Clover system (Audio, TRIM, Network, etc.). What is OS X Yosemite Recovery-Update 1.0?

The update for the recovery partition that exists on a real Mac. It is the partition you can boot to if the main partition where OS X is installed goes bad for some reason.

My Clover system has the partition shows this partition, though I've never checked to see if it works.

Updated my GA-Z77X-UP5 TH based desktop via the App Store with no problems. Everything working as expected with no need to re-run MultiBeast.

-bth

I installed using the combo updater and now booting from the HD ends at "boot0: done" - I can boot with my unibeast usb drive without issue - looking at the drive partitions it appears to have added a "Recovery HD" partition which I dont think was there before - any suggestions or pointers on how to get back to being able to boot from HD

I have ran the command to fix TRIM and it has not solved my problem to reactivate TRIM. :banghead:

EDIT:
Restarted again and it has worked

I did a clean install of 10.10.3 and its working fine.

I can wait for TRIM enabler unless it will work on my system.

New photos app is..interesting.

Theres a new update to Xcode as well!!

Have you actually downloaded OSX 10.10.3 full installer package ? I was wondering if the App Store had the updated version.

Updated weeks ago with the beta ---- One thing had to change the profile from mac 6,1 to 3,1.

Easy beast -

ChamaLama:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>kext-dev-mode=1 -v npci=0x3000 cpus=1</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>2</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Been solid last few weeks. X79 UD5 LGA 2011

-G

P.S. Thanks Thanos for helping!!!! He is a good man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back