Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is fine, just upgraded to 10.10.3, installed beta Nvidia driver and GTX970 now fully functional.
I just had to reinstall audio and trim. :thumbup:

i'm on Clover.

How exactly did you reinstall the audio? Also what driver did you use for that card?

For those who have black screen after update i did this:
booted with nv_disable=1 and changed system definition from (multibeast 7.2) 6.1 to 5.1
However trim enabler didn't work for me too..but i got it working back with tony's code....
P.s Don't know if performance will be affected with the change of 6.1 to 5.1 ...if anybody knows anything please enlighten us..
Btw system is i7 3820 GA-X79-UD5 Gefroce 430
Good luck everyone

Thanks man! That was nice trick. I changed SMBIOS to iMac14.2 and works perfectly, but... my gtx 760 doesnt use Nvidia web driver :/ just the stock. When I set up it to web I restart pc and i dont see any result :/

Updated my HP ProBook 4530s via the App Store with no problems. Everything seems to be working with no need to re-run ProBook Installer or MultiBeast.

-bth

Only an issue, BT don't works, i use an original OSX Wifi ac/BT 4.0 pcie card. Wifi works, Bluetooth nope.

Any ideas??

Thanks!

I have the official broadcom Apple AC adapter and everything works great

Everything works fine with update with Combo on Clover.

TRIM works without fixing it.

Just had to fix sound.

For those who had to fix sound, are you on Chimera or Clover? How did you exactly fix the audio? Did you re-replace the AppleHDA.kext again?

Cheers!

Everything is now good with my hack. Using a 15,1 system definition does NOT work with the nvidia drivers. Changed it back to a 14,2 and all is well.

For those who had to fix sound, are you on Chimera or Clover? How did you exactly fix the audio? Did you re-replace the AppleHDA.kext again?

Cheers!

I am not 100% certain but on a Clover install if you did not make a backup of Apple's original 'AppleHDA.kext' incase an update breaks audio, it means a complete reinstall.

Here is mine rocking the 15.1 definition with everything running ok.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 00.47.47.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 00.47.47.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 579
Everything is now good with my hack. Using a 15,1 system definition does NOT work with the nvidia drivers. Changed it back to a 14,2 and all is well.

Same for me using gtx760, does not work with or without de beta nvidia driver, have to change from 15,1 to 14,2 and everything goes ok including audio and de trim patch posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back