Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've gotten this to work on an i5 NUC *perfectly*, can you describe how?

The "reboot" loop is related to the Intel500HD kext. Boot into safe mode, remove the kext, and you'll be back in business, with cruddy graphics.

Everything fine with my Clover system (Audio, TRIM, Network, etc.). What is OS X Yosemite Recovery-Update 1.0?

If you've gotten this to work on an i5 NUC *perfectly*, can you describe how?

The "reboot" loop is related to the Intel500HD kext. Boot into safe mode, remove the kext, and you'll be back in business, with cruddy graphics.

I can perfectly describe. I backed up everything with Time Machine; Updated Clover; Installed the Update from App Store; Re-apply audio patch. Everything works to me.

P.S: I am not using the files provided on NUC clover guide, i am using files provided there: http://osxonthinkpads.wikidot.com/10-10-x-on-intel-nuc-i5-4250

Reinstalled audio no prob. Trim reinstall did not work. Using Multibeast 7.2.

Same here. And At boot screen in chameleon I have a message on left corner it says "Errors encountered ...Pausing 5 seconds" or so...

Specs: Z87mx-d3h/i7 3770k/ 16 gb corsair

"If you've gotten this to work on an i5 NUC *perfectly*, can you describe how?

The "reboot" loop is related to the Intel500HD kext. Boot into safe mode, remove the kext, and you'll be back in business, with cruddy graphics."

Thanks. Deleting that kext allows me to finish the install and boot, but yeah, it kills the graphics which makes the machine unusable.

Same here. And At boot screen in chameleon I have a message on left corner it says "Errors encountered ...Pausing 5 seconds" or so...

Start the Terminal application, and copy and paste the following:
Code:
sudo systemsetup -setkernelbootarchitecture x86_64
Press enter
Enter your admin password, press enter
Close the terminal window.
Open Disk Utility application
Select your startup disk
Click Repair Permissions
Reboot.

I'm getting the ''errors encountered' waiting five seconds' issue as well...

I can't get trim without the error coming up. If I fix the error...no trim support...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back