Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a non-event on my GA Z97N-WiFi system. This is a Chimera system and used KextWizard to put the AppleHDA.kext back in place. Everything seems to work (sleep and wake from sleep, both Ethernets and multiple displays with the MSI GTX 760 ITX). Now if it was not so ugly..!

Good modding,
neil

Edit # 1: iPhoto is still there. Photos is an add and apparently uses the existing iPhoto library. Seems harmless at the on set. It will take some time of form an opinion.

Edit # 2: The HWMonitor is working fine as before on this machine. I am chasing a HWMonitor issue on one of my Clover machines... story is open on that one.

neil

I instinctively installed this one without remembering I'm not on Apple hardware. But, I got lucky and everything works well for me.

I use clover and a bunch of kernel patches. Enabling ATi video, TRIM, audio etc. All remained functional after boot. I haven't had any serious problems of any kind.

The only issue I've seen so far is the HWMonitor icon on the menu bar is blank. Edit: see
esafeddieie's post 20 below for the fix.

Updated and no issues on my Z87x-oc force, under clover....

First time Clover has not "just worked" when it comes to an update.

Intel NUC Haswell. Took update via the App Store. Machine took the update, rebooted and now is in a reboot loop about halfway through boot.

Hi!

Installed 10.10.3 on my NUC and everything is "perfect".

I instinctively installed this one without remembering I'm not on Apple hardware. But, I got lucky and everything works well for me.

I use clover and a bunch of kernel patches. Enabling ATi video, TRIM, audio etc. All remained functional after boot. I haven't had any serious problems of any kind.

The only issue I've seen so far is the HWMonitor icon on the menu bar is blank, but I'm not sure if that's an incompatibility with 10.10.3. Restarting HWMonitor still results in a blank icon.

Sorry to interrupt, but what it HWMonitor????

The only issue I've seen so far is the HWMonitor icon on the menu bar is blank, but I'm not sure if that's an incompatibility with 10.10.3. Restarting HWMonitor still results in a blank icon.

Hi the HWMonitor icon is still there its just not showing, just click on the Blank Space on the menu bar and the HWMonitor menu will drop down as before, then all you have to do is go into the Preferences and drag what icon you want showing on the menu bar as before - Job Done.
Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back