Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried 2 times to nothing
I'm using an asus sabertooth x58
it seems to work up to 10.10.1 with no issues

Might be worth posting in the audio forum or wait for the upcoming MultiBeast release. Using MultiBeast 7.1.1 audio worked on Z77 and Z87 for me but you are using a different chipset X58.

i assumed so,this is why i use the usb as a plan b
works oob. ill just wait

or i may put my maudio card in.
solved: used mulibeast(earlier mavericks 6.1)
used hdalenabler.kext

or just turn kernel cach off
in your "org.chameleon.boot.plist"edit this:
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>
to this:
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>No</string>
repair permissions
reboot

had the same problem on my h55-usb3 build, used this to fix

dddirtman, where you replying to me?

No issues at all here. Re-installed audio and Trim and good to go. Nvidia update popped up and installed as well. I did it quick and dirty with App Store and no prep or preliminary steps. With my current hardware I don't find I need to. I'm still on Chimera. About the only account that works with Messages is Yahoo though.

Updated fine with Apples Combo Update (Link from Tonymacx86)

cheers

System: Hackintosh
Boot loader: Chimera 4.0.1
CPU: Intel i7 960 (3.30GHz) Quad-Core
MB: Gigabyte x58a-ud3r r2 (Bios FF)
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTS 450 OC (1GB) DDR5
nVidia CUDA Driver Version: 6.5.46
Official Apple GPU Driver Version: 10.2.1 310.41.15f01
Ram: Corsair 6GB DDR3 (1600mhz)
HD: Intel SSD 520 Series 240GB
Monitor: Sony Bravia 1920 x 1080 - (42 Zoll)

So, the 2-hourly wake seems to be fixed since 10.10.2
Can anyone test if Wake-on-Lan is still possible?

I need Wake-On-Lan but don't want that 2 hourly wake. If it doesn't work i need to stay at Mavericks.

How is the behaviour when "wake for administrative Network access" is activated? We have the 2 hourly wake back again?

I've got big problem. I'm getting random freezes after sleep after new update. I've repaired permissions plus I've run multibeast trim patch. I've disabled auto sleep plus wake on lan as well as I've turned off put hard drives to sleep. My kernel cache is turned off as well. If anyone can help I would be greatful.

Update worked fine. It knocked out the audio driver but multibeast was easily able to recover. That's the only issue I had. Nice to have a fully patched system again, I was really scared to update it and have it break. I know this is off topic, but how do you check if trim is enabled on Yosemite ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back