Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that this Update also fixes the wake every 2 hours which occured since Yosemite. Can anyone confirm this?
I kept using rock solid Mavericks cause of this "issue"/feature.

I read that this Update also fixes the wake every 2 hours which occured since Yosemite. Can anyone confirm this?
I kept using rock solid Mavericks cause of this "issue"/feature.

I had random wakes during sleep in 10.10.1 when testing overnight.

Tested 10.10.2 last night and it worked flawlessly. Fingers crossed it wasn't l'luck' and will do so again tonight :¬)

Looking good though!

Fine :)
Way to go now for me. RTC Wake 12 times a day was a no-go.

Well, not that smooth for me in the end. I tried to apply iOS update, and my computer crash every time at the end of preparing the update. But my phone is in update mode, so it just display an iTunes logo and a cable asking for me to plug it in computer.

Tried 8 times, every time the progress bar reach the end in iTunes, computer freeze and I have to restart. So I'm a little stuck with a non working phone right now :thumbdown:

Sync was working flawlessly in 10.10.1

[edit] after 12th time, it worked ! had to reinstall everything, luckily I backed up the iPhone in iTunes just before updating, but this was really scary. I don't know at all what happened and why it worked in the end ...

Please show me: How to activate HD4600 HDMI audio on Yosemite 10.10.2

So, I was able to update everything properly; I'm using Clover, so everything went smoothly outside of having to redo the audio patch.

But now Clover is ignoring my Timeout=0 setting. I don't understand it! If I boot, it always shows the Clover GUI wether I want it to or not. The hard drive name is still correct... I tried enabling Fast boot but when I booted up it gave me a weird blue screen with three boot options. Did I mess something up? I even reverted to an older config.plist file to see if that would help but no dice. Did anyone else have this issue doing the update?

Hi!

I do have the same issue since a Clover update in 10.10.0. Still I can't fix it, reinstall all the clover configurations, even I have tried using another theme, still I do have that blue screen and no Timeout=0, it seems that do not load the Theme nor the timeout.

I didn't find any fix yet.

Roy

Update went really smoothly until I forgot to pull my 970 after reboot. It never reboots with it installed. I always forget to do that.

Have you tried nv_disable=1 boot flag just to get you in then you can install the updated nvidia web drivers? You can then remove the flag once everything is installed. I had the same video card and I had to do just that for Yosemite. Hope it helps! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back