Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated via App Store. Would not restart on it's own. Booted with a live linux distro, shut down and system then booted into OS X. Used Multibeast to get sound working. Restart & Shutdown not working. Both hang.

FYI, could not get Restart to work before but Shutdown did.

I just completed update all went smooth, only had to reinstall audio alc1150 using multibeast. (Asus z97 Pro Wifi Ac motherboard, asus ROG gtx 760 striker, I7 4790K). Good Luck everyone

I only had to restore the audio kext, I did it before the system booted up with my second installation, so I never lose audio.

Interestingly enough it fixed a time machine problem I noticed a few days ago. I could only see the backups of the last day on my desktop folder even thought the others could be found looking directly into the disk, the rest of the time machine was fine.

Ok, so just to give you guys an update. Like Jobs said, 'it just works'!

I have the z77-ds3h with i5 and GTX 750Ti and it all works, including audio and trim from multibeast 7.1.1

wow, thought I was going to have problems but none at all

Nvidia beta drivers seem to work just fine Stork

Witch Audio driver did you use from Multineast for your Gigabyte MB z77-ds3h?

Installed trough the App Store. Install went fine but now I can't boot, not even in safe mode.

I tried booting with the -x, -f and -nv_disable=1 flags with no luck.

I get stuck right after the [IOBluetoothHCIController] logs so I assume it's a graphics problem.

I was using the Nvidia web drivers.

Chimera, Asus Z97-Pro (Wi-Fi ac), i7 4790k, GTX 970

Installed from the App Store and rebooted without any issues (Clover). I am using TRIM and ALC889 injections so didn't have to reinstall any kexts.

This is the first OS update since conversion from Chimera to Clover. Painless and seamless. I am a true believer of Clover now.

Asus P8Z68 DELUXE/GEN3
Intel i-7 2700K
AMD Radeon 6870

Clover makes it so easy.

GA Z87 HD3
Asus Geforce GT640
Intel i5 4570
Kingston HyperX SSD

Updated via App store and 10 minutes later, done.

Post update fixes needed was precisely nothing, nada, zip! Trim working, sound fine including wake from sleep fix :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back