Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
More smooth than ever, especially the "About This Mac" Panel when switching between taps.

724661c7jw1eop8a002obj20oy18gk71.jpg

724661c7jw1eop8aof83ej218g0oynbg.jpg

724661c7jw1eop8ck69lej20ql0kxaf4.jpg

10.10.2 Works fine on Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 [Downloaded direct via Appstore]
-Repair permissions first either using “kext utility tool” or type following command in terminal “sudo disktuil repairPermissions /“ without quotes
-Update will auto install and Reboot PC
-install audio kext ALC889 DSDT FREE
-Re Enable TRIM on SSD using Multibeast
-RE- Repair permissions again first either using “kext utility tool” or type following command in terminal “sudo disktuil repairPermissions /“ without quotes
-Reboot and your done

Install it from the appstore and everything work perfectly...didnt have to reinstall any off my drivers

Updated from Mac App Store and now my R9 290 works like when I just installed Yosemite: bad. Tried installing kexts again and that clover fakeid + inject ati config but still doesn't work.

x99 Haswell-E

Direct update from the App Store. Did not need to reinstall anything. Modified Kernel remained intact. No issues to report.

My system config:

Bootloader - Clover
Kexts and Injections - 100% in Clover
Apple Software RAID
Audio - external USB DAC/Amp, onboard audio disabled in BIOS
Video - GTX 780 w/native drivers

Quick system test - Geekbench, Unigen Valley, and Lightroom all check out.

AsRock z77Pro3 i7-3770 installed via Appstore. All Ok after patching Audio.

Only issue was trying to use the Combo install. It refused to install indicating that my volume's requirements was not met and won't install. Odd. Thats a first.

App store was ok so thats fine

Can someone confirm that Sleep Wake problems are gone ? 4770K + Z87x UD5H . Thanks

Sleep wake problems were introduced for me, though I have much older specs than you.

Edit: reapplied cmos reset and fakesmc and it seems fine now.

No video on restart. Fixed by deleting AppleThunderboltNHI.kext

Thanks! I'm assuming I'll have to change this when a new NVIDIA driver (343.02.03) is released?

Only if they don't also update CUDA. I had to do it a bunch when Yosemite was still in beta because they were releasing drivers but no CUDA updates. If there is a driver update, check to see if there is also a CUDA update, most likely there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back