Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you check if trim is enabled, I use to go in system report but doesn't show up anyone?

Runing Clover here Trim works fine! show up in report also :)

Update installed. Re-loaded Audio drivers and trim-enabler via multibeast. All is well.
After a reboot, my audio is not working. Tried loading the driver via multibeast again, and it loaded, but still no audio. I also changed my smbios to reflect MacPro6,1 instead of 3,1. Not sure if this could be the issue.... may change to the latest iMac 14,2 as that is probably a closer match to my build. If that fixes it, I will let everyone know.

After a reboot, my audio is not working. Tried loading the driver via multibeast again, and it loaded, but still no audio. I also changed my smbios to reflect MacPro6,1 instead of 3,1. Not sure if this could be the issue.... may change to the latest iMac 14,2 as that is probably a closer match to my build. If that fixes it, I will let everyone know.
So I still did not have audio, but then I pressed the volume buttons on my keyboard (Apple), and I have audio. Weird, but fine.

Bummer. Need to wait for nVidia to update their web drivers, the last few of which broke DSDT-based HDMI audio.

Same here. Hopefully the next NVIDIA update clears up HDMI audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back