Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update is working for me now. MB GA-Z97-Wifi.
Followed the instructions and it just worked - audio dissappeared after 10.10.1 update, but Multibeast install made them return.
Wifi with the old airport extreme half-height card continues to work without any kext.

I refreshed with Multibeast the Audio Drivers (ALC892) and I used the Ethernet AppleIntelE1000e v3.1.0

excellent handholding - thank you. Always nervous to update a working system.

Article: OS X 10.10.1 Update

The only problem for me is the innate Bluetooth. It was not working before nor after the update.

Does anybody have the same issue with this card´s bluetooth?? Any suggestion to solve it?

GA-H97N-WIFI here. Same problem. System usually doesn't recognize BT as being available, and when it does it didn't seem to be working (though I don't really use BT and my testing was cursory).

No hiccups with this update. Just ran multibeast once to fix audio issues after update. (Asus p8h67e)

All works fine in my system except handoff support on my Bluetooth

Definitely more snappy! I had to reinstall all my misc presents in addition to sound. Atleast the update won't boot without those flags so I figured they had been reset. Just reinstalled all flags like when I first installed Yosemite and all is well. And yes, seems to run quicker now.

for the error message at startup: "Errors encountered while starting up the computer. Pausing 5 seconds"

I found this: "For some reason the com.apple.Boot.plist at /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration was corrupted with kext-dev-mode=1. This conflicted with the MultiBeast plist in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist, which also contained a kext-dev-mode=1 entry. Deleting the com.apple.Boot.plist plist fixed the issue."
source: http://bytesandbolts.com/os-x-10-10-yosemite-ga-x58a-ud3r-hackintosh-install/

This solved my problem.

Thank you soooooo much! :thumbup: It works perfect now.

Same experience for me with Bluetooth, and same solution. Unplug, replug and all was fine again. (GA-Z77n-WIFI, GTX650, IOGEAR BT 4.0)

App store updated worked great for me. Mouse and trackpad were acting funny even after a reboot. The "fix" was to unplug the Bluetooth 4.0 adapter and plug it back in... Everything seems to be working fine. (GA-Z97X-UD7 TH, on board HDMI, i7 4790).

This thread is ONLY for comments on the release.
It is NOT for getting help.

All posts asking for help will be removed.
You need to open a topic in the proper forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back