Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.10.1 Update

boot with -v -x and delete AppleTyMCEDriver.kext and reboot should be good to go :thumbup:

Installed on my Gigabyte GA-Q77M-D2h / i7 3770 system and got a kernel panic on some USB audio something or other. Forgot to write it down. Rebooted with a -x flag, ran Multibeast to install onboard audio (even though I use a USB DAC), rebooted. Everything seems fine now. It's reason;s like this that I'm glad I back my system up before updating. Fortunately, I didn't need it this time.

My update did not go so smooth.
For some reason AppleTyMCEDriver.kext reappeared and NullCPUPowerManagement got removed ... hence KP very strange ...

Hello is that improved the kext intel HD4000 driver for Dell Inspiron 14 3421? I installed the operating system Yosemite but the video is still bad and flashing ...

working fine :)

i change my SMBios from iMac to Macpro bcos Apple update have to install the AppleTyMCEDriver.kext in /s/l/e

thanks for info tonymac :)

Updated from the App Store. Now my system hangs about one third of the way across the blue progress bar. Tried restarting with – X and – V but all I get is an auto reboot after all the extensions load.

Well my UEFI Clover/Yosemite test system updated via the combo update went through as desired... Trim, Audio, App Store and iCloud all working.

On my Chimera test system, I did have to redo the audio using MultiBeast as anticipated.

Good modding,
neil

HI , Asus P8P67 rev 3 + I7-2600k+GTX570+16Go Skills updated now everything works fine. I have just reinstall audio with P8P67 package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back