Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed via App Store on the HP Probook 4530s. Zero issues, sound kept working, sleep works. All good. I don't run it with a SSD yet, so didn't have to do TRIM patch again or anything. Flawless. I guess thank you Clover!

No issues with the update from Mac App Store.

I just had to install the audio drivers and had to enable TRIM after the installation, both of them with Multibeast and following the steps of this fantastic guide.

Thank you very much to all the members of this amazing community!

System:

AsRock Z97 Pro4
Intel i7 4770k
GTX 650 OC 4GB

Update from MAS-- no problems. Didn't run Multibeast again, because I don't care about TRIM and I use USB audio through my ACD.

X58, Xeon 5650 6-core OC
Gigabyte X58A-UD3R v2 FH
XFX single-slot 5770

Before update my hackintosh become slower :( maybe next update will fix it

Article: OS X 10.10.1 Update

i updated to 10.10.1 (asus G74SX) and i see only gray screen without nothing and after minute it restart automatically, i tried -v -x and dont boot to system, any help here? please!
I have the same issue as well. Does anyone know how to reboot so I can at least install Multibeast?

Just got my 'tosh built and installed for the first time, so of course the first thing I tried to do is update to 10.10.1. :) Asus Gryphon Z97, i7 4970K. More on that in another place. My upgrade to 10.10.1 did not go entirely smoothly; it would hang on the reboot after the upgrade installed. After several normal reboot attempts all hung, I booted off the USB onto Macintosh HD in safe mode. This completed the update, after which I reinstalled AC892 and trim support. Then I rebooted off the hard drive just fine.

Could you elaborate on how you booted into safe mode from the USB? I have the same problem where all reboots hang.

Could you elaborate on how you booted into safe mode from the USB? I have the same problem where all reboots hang.

I was finally able to get my build working after the update. I booted from USB and selected my OS X drive and booted it up in safe mode. That got me into the os and was able to install multibeast.

installed the update but nvidia driver didnt worked... had to change to macpro 5,1 then update nvidia web driver to 343.01.02f01 (wouldnt update on imac def) then switched back to imac 14,2 and everything working perfectly now including the gtx970

How did you do that? When I try Mac Pro 5.1 I get kernel panic. 6.1 works but I still get a "Computer not supported" message when trying to update the Nvidia driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back