2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
during startup
via usb to the pc os sierra goes to kernel panic, how do I fix?
Thank you

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 263
I installed the mac os sierra problemless but when i go to install the 5xx intel driver so I do not always put fakecpuid back to start the mac, he tells me he installed the driver. But when I'm going to restart it hangs in half, and to get it started I have to put the fakecpuid back. How do I fix it? thank you

Thanks, now i just installed mac os started multibeast and installed the 5xx intel graphics driver, i go to restart the pc, i select the operating system from the clover (mac os) and half stops and goes no further doing a little glitch. To get it started i need to insert the fakecpuid. How i can solve and start mac os without inserting fakecpuid. thank you

To get it started i need to insert the fakecpuid. How i can solve and start mac os without inserting fakecpuid.
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Binairies patching > Fake CPUID and enter 0x0306C0

For permanent solution you have to edit your config.plist
  • Download Clover Configurator (Vibrant Edition)
  • Open Clover Configurator
  • Mount your EFI partition
  • Open EFI/EFI/Clover/Config.plist
  • Select the Kernel and Kext Patches section and add 0x0306C0 to FakeCPUID
  • Save
  • Close Clover Configurator

I hope it's the last problem, when starting from the clover the mac crashes to this screen and it does not go any further. How can I fix it, thank you

ioconsoleusers gioscreenlockstate 3 hs 0 bs 0 now 0 sm 0x0

Attachments

• P_20170829_223359.jpg
    P_20170829_223359.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 200
I hope it's the last problem, when starting from the clover the mac crashes to this screen and it does not go any further.
  • Your screenshot shows that the Serial Port is still active - Disable the Serial Port (SuperIO) in the BIOS.
  • You screenshot shows that you need the IMEI patch - Check this post how to add it to your config.plist
  • Your screenshot shows Lilu is loaded, so I assume you already installed Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext.kext to /Library/Extensions.

Regarding your Intel HD Graphics 510 - See Post #2 or this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back