Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z-170 A
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
GTX 1060
Hi ppl! I am trying to setup a dual boot system between Mac OS X Sierra (latest) and Windows 10 Pro Retail edition.

I've created the "bootable" 3.0 usb with the "Install macOS Sierra.app" and using uni beast (default settings) on my Mac. But it doesn't seem to run when I plug it in my PC. I go to the BIOS and set the usb to the boot drive and when I restart the PC first my Asus monitor and motherboard starting screen comes up and then the screen starts flickering for a micro second and then Windows launches instead (Even after selecting the usb as Primary boot option).

How come? Is it the bootable usb that might be missing something, am I suppose to install something on my PC before installing macOS Sierra, is something wrong with the bios or am I simply not able to install a operative system using usb 3.0

Short: I can't boot my PC from the USB. All I have done is downloaded Windows on my device, changed Boot Controller to UFCHI and downloaded macOS Sierra and installed it on a usb drive that doesn't seem to work

HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back