Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I installed El Capitan following this guide step-by-step: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...d4600-gtx-750-ti-using-clover-el-capitan.html

it worked perfectly. I shut down my computer and came back to it a couple hours later and it seems to be stuck at the load bar.

It will load half way very quickly, but then slowly make it's way to fill the entire bar and then nothing happens.

Can someone please tell me what's going on?

12695765_1668165676794265_1646217595_n.jpg

Here's a photo. It just gets stuck at this position and nothing else happens.

nvidia web drivers were installed and nvda_drv=1 flag was added to config.plist ? Boot with -v flag and post picture.

Hey I figured out my issue, I didn't type in the kext code to change the usb ports from 15 to 30 properly. I fixed that and it started up again perfectly. Thanks for your reply though!

I can't seem to get the sound or wifi working though, can you tell me how I can fix that? I see you have almost the same build as me

I used the Realtek ALC892 driver for the audio, but it didn't work...

Hey so I just tried that patch you sent me,

used EFI mounter to open the EFI

then I double clicked on that audio clover file and ran it through the terminal

hit "y" on everything and finally restarted my computer,

I went into system preferences and audio but I don't see any output choices

what am I doing wrong?

when you open config.plist in Clover Configurator, look under System Parameters ..is Inject Kext set to Yes ?

I checked my "config copy.plist" and they're showing up under kernel and kext patches in clover

I also checked "config .plist" but they're not showing up in that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back