Graphics
amd r9 290
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
org.chameleon.Boot.plist causing yosemite to freeze at boot Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

I installed yosemite using unibeast and when I use multibeast it always leaves it in an unbootable state. I have to use safe mode to get back in. After many fresh installs, I narrowed my multibeast options to just - install chimera, basic boot options, and my kernal flags that I need: npci=0x2000. It still will not boot.

The computer stops at *** [IOBluetoothHCIController][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport! when booting.
I've tried moving the AppleIntelHD* kexts to another folder as recommended from another post, that did not help.

The weird thing is if I delete or move org.chameleon.Boot.plist It will boot up fine as long as I type in my npci=0x2000 boot flag.

Boots up just fine in safe mode when the plist is there, When I move the plist out of the extra folder or delete it, It will boot with out safe mod. I also have been booting with my usb drive because the Boot0: error message, the trick found on these forums for that didn't work either.

Intel i7 4930k 3.4 Ghz
AMD R9 290 4GB
16GB Ram
I Don't believe I have integrated, I can't find an option for it in my bios.
1 TB Harddrive(WD dedicated to mac) 256 samsung 840 Pro( windows) 1TB Seagate(windows extra space)

Last edited:
I installed yosemite using unibeast and when I use multibeast it always leaves it in an unbootable state. I have to use safe mode to get back in. After many fresh installs, I narrowed my multibeast options to just - install chimera, basic boot options, and my kernal flags that I need: npci=0x2000. It still will not boot.

The computer stops at *** [IOBluetoothHCIController][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport! when booting.
I've tried moving the AppleIntelHD* kexts to another folder as recommended from another post, that did not help.

The weird thing is if I delete or move org.chameleon.Boot.plist It will boot up fine as long as I type in my npci=0x2000 boot flag.

Boots up just fine in safe mode when the plist is there, When I move the plist out of the extra folder or delete it, It will boot with out safe mod. I also have been booting with my usb drive because the Boot0: error message, the trick found on these forums for that didn't work either.

Intel i7 4930k 3.4 Ghz
AMD R9 290 4GB
16GB Ram
I Don't believe I have integrated, I can't find an option for it in my bios.
1 TB Harddrive(WD dedicated to mac) 256 samsung 840 Pro( windows) 1TB Seagate(windows extra space)

please boot with -v and post a screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back