Contribute
Register

Optiplex 7050 ssf - Mojave installation crash :(, please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BreBo Still getting kernal panic :(, do you mind glancing at my efi folder? :/

I got the installation to work, :)!

But, I'm having trouble with network after installation and my graphic card.

I'm having the latest IntelMausiEthernet.kext but no network connection :(
I have a intel graphic 630 and have set the plattform id to 0x59120000, when settings this I get kernal panic like you pointed out before.

Also, on boot it complains about apfs :(

Any help would be much appreciated!!! :)

I have installled Mojave on my Dell 7050 micro now. But no HDMI audio. AppleHDA is not work.
Anyone can share HDMI audio experience on Dell PC with Mojave?

I have installled Mojave on my Dell 7050 micro now. But no HDMI audio. AppleHDA is not work.
Anyone can share HDMI audio experience on Dell PC with Mojave?

Wow! Great work! Could you please! upload ypur efi folder? Would really appreciate it!! :)

Wow! Great work! Could you please! upload ypur efi folder? Would really appreciate it!! :)
You can refer my EFI as below. It still has some issues, like no HDMI Audio, some flicking on Safari's tabs, etc
You need to choose i7 CPU model in config.plist

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    23.4 MB · Views: 94
You can refer my EFI as below. It still has some issues, like no HDMI Audio, some flicking on Safari's tabs, etc
You need to choose i7 CPU model in config.plist

Thanks! Do you mean SMBIOS in clover? Which value did you use?

Hi, any information with this. I am stuck on the kernel panic and I just can boot my computer if I use ig_plattorn 0x12345678

Hi, any information with this. I am stuck on the kernel panic and I just can boot my computer if I use ig_plattorn 0x12345678

Nope, sorry, if you figure this out please share, trying to get it to work.

Hi, I'm trying to make my first hakintosh using Unibest and Multibest. I was able to install Mojave on my Dell 7050 ssf, but HD 630 does not work properly. Video acceleration is not active. Anyone have any tips?

Hi, I'm trying to make my first hakintosh using Unibest and Multibest. I was able to install Mojave on my Dell 7050 ssf, but HD 630 does not work properly. Video acceleration is not active. Anyone have any tips?

Hi,

Had issue as well, try my attachment under:

Also, this is great, see the graphic part / whatevergreen, might seem a bit much first, but if you read it through you'll figure it out:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-lilu-and-its-plug-ins.260063/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back