Contribute
Register

Optiplex 7050 SFF - High Sierra installation guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have tried the dual monitors on Dell optiplex 7050 sff?

I connected dual monitors on DP port, only one monitor can show the screen, but not fully functional(3D graphic failed).
HDMI port no issue.

My CPU is I7 6700 with HD Graphics 530.

Have tried the dual monitors on Dell optiplex 7050 sff?

I connected dual monitors on DP port, only one monitor can show the screen, but not fully functional(3D graphic failed).
HDMI port no issue.

My CPU is I7 6700 with HD Graphics 530.

I had this issue as well, try to use one monitor via DP / one via HDMI, and, set the SMBIOS to 14,2.

wow, same dell 7050, two displays too, Does your's work fine now?
otherway what you biso version is? I update to 1.9,then error happens.now is 1.8.3.

Last edited:

Hi,

I'm very sorry, I missread your message, though that you and tywtyw2002 had a conversation reagarding your displayport screens :(, sorry!!!

I don't think that the BIOS version should matter, but, have your tried plugin in the displayport screen in both ports on your graphic card, and, doing so before you boot your computer?
Can you please upload your efi folder? I'm no expert on hackintosh, but maybe I can find something.

You didn't have any problem before updating Bios?

to @tywtyw2002 I recommend you getting a displayport to hdmi converter..

I have also been thinking about getting a Geforce GT710 2gb card, it's cheap and does enough for me, haven't gotten around to it, not sure if this will work with the intel graphic card or If you would have any other issues.[/SIZE]
But then you might be able to run two displayports and shutdown might work (I can't shutdown with both screens attached), not promising anything though :), I haven't tried it![/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used one DP and one HDMI, now display is OK, but if I move one, the computer will restart.
shutdown and sleep is not well for me,too.
The fixshutdown option in clover does not work for me,and IMac14,2 and MacPro5,1 work as the same.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16.5 MB · Views: 158
I used one DP and one HDMI, now display is OK, but if I move one, the computer will restart.
shutdown and sleep is not well for me,too.
The fixshutdown option in clover does not work for me,and IMac14,2 and MacPro5,1 work as the same.

Hmm, ok, when does the computer restart? Does this happen also with one display attached?

Could you please backup your existing hackintosh and then try to replace your EFI folder with the attached one?
PLEASE keep in mind to do a bootable backup of your existing one!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    26.7 MB · Views: 106
Hmm, ok, when does the computer restart? Does this happen also with one display attached?

Could you please backup your existing hackintosh and then try to replace your EFI folder with the attached one?
PLEASE keep in mind to do a bootable backup of your existing one!
The clover theme is beautiful.But when shutdown, finally restarted.
also, audio not work for me. My computer seemed do not have bluetooth,your's have?

The clover theme is beautiful.But when shutdown, finally restarted.
also, audio not work for me. My computer seemed do not have bluetooth,your's have?

Sorry, just so I understand, you can't even boot up High Sierra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back