Contribute
Register

Optiplex 7050 cannot run installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
@xspider, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

@xspider, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of the motherboard.
Thanks for your advice. I have updated my profile.
My PC is Dell Optiplex 7050 micro: i5-7500T;HD630; 1x8GB RAM; Intel SSD 520 480GB
I have built a bootable USB as the Mojave installation guide and can not be used on my PC.
I can enter Clover UI and choose the USB Drive for installation. But it just displays an Apple logo for few seconds, then PC reboot and go to the same loop.

Last edited:
But it just displays an Apple logo for few seconds, then PC reboot and go to the same loop.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).
Thanks for your advice.
I have used the latest Unibeast 9.0 to build a Mojave bootable USB and select Verbose (-v). I have disabled VT and TMP in Dell BIOS.
But it still cannot install and display below information for boot loop again.
upload_2018-10-7_17-56-10.png

Hi, any information with this. I am stuck on the kernel panic and I just can boot my computer if I use ig_plattorn 0x12345678

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back