ASUS GT610
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all,
I am not sure which thread to post this question. I hoped this is the correct thread. If not, please let me know.

I am trying to create unibeast 5.2.0 but i am stuck at the "Select OS Installation" page. All the 4 OS are grey out. Then i discovered that my "Install OS X Mavericks" is a dmg file and not an app file.

What can i do?
1. Mount the dmg file and copy everything within to the application folder?
2. or convert this dmg file into an apps file? If yes, can someone point me in the general direction on how to do the conversion?

Btw, i am using an early 2009 iMac running OS X 10.9.5 to create the unibeast. I am unable to find the Mavericks install apps in this iMac because i understand it get deleted once the upgrade to Mavericks is completed. Also i couldn't find it in Apple AppStore.

ps, i am still finding my ways round apple OS :|

Thank you.

Hi all,
I am not sure which thread to post this question. I hoped this is the correct thread. If not, please let me know.

I am trying to create unibeast 5.2.0 but i am stuck at the "Select OS Installation" page. All the 4 OS are grey out. Then i discovered that my "Install OS X Mavericks" is a dmg file and not an app file.

What can i do?
1. Mount the dmg file and copy everything within to the application folder?
2. or convert this dmg file into an apps file? If yes, can someone point me in the general direction on how to do the conversion?

Btw, i am using an early 2009 iMac running OS X 10.9.5 to create the unibeast. I am unable to find the Mavericks install apps in this iMac because i understand it get deleted once the upgrade to Mavericks is completed. Also i couldn't find it in Apple AppStore.

ps, i am still finding my ways round apple OS :|

Thank you.

If you have previously downloaded it from the AppStore, it should be available in your "Purchased" items.

As far as the dmg, from where did you download this?

Please read the Rules and note:
  • This site does not condone piracy or the use of illegally acquired software. Any use, discussion, links to or mentions of a pre-built VM, t*****t, distribution, downloaded, copied, cloned, hacked or modified installer of the operating system will result in an instant ban and account deletion. Piracy is ILLEGAL and NOT TOLERATED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi n3oNLit3,
Thank you for the gentle reminder that you guys don't condone piracy. I got that dmg file from a friend when i couldn't find the app file from Apple AppStore. Anyway, you are right, the OS X Mavericks app file is in my "purchased" items. I am learning something new about Apple OS everyday. I am downloading it now.

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back