Contribute
Register

Optional DSDTs Now Available for CustoMac Mini 2012 HDMI Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Optional DSDTs Now Available for CustoMac Mini 2012 HDMI Audio

This DSDT makes my graphics go insanely scrambled, however, if I unplug/plug the hdmi cable it is clean and fine again and the audio option does not appear....will consult toleda....wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

I own a z77n motherboard and installing that dsdt didn't work and strangely my displays dont work after sleep mode!!!

any chance to support msi z77ma-g45?

I was waiting for that since long. I have own a Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H (mATX) motherboard with VIA Audio. Though it don't have Realtek Audio, audio is not a problem for me. Voodoo audio do the job well.

I have 3 OS running in 3 different physical HDD attached to the Z77M-D3H. They are Win-7, Fedora 17 and of course Hackintosh 10.8 Mountain Lion. The problem is that the hackintosh clock doesn't synchronized with the Win-7 and Fedora 17 clock. It shows a different date and time. I think the lack of DSDT.aml cause the problem.

I have a request to kindly release a DSDT.aml for GA-Z77M-D3H please. Your every effort is appreciated.

Thanks

Please add one for the GA B75M-D3P. I bought that board because of the CustoMac guide. I'd like to get HDMI audio working.

I have a z77n mb and the DSDT didn´t work. Someone know what I could have done wrong?

Article: Optional DSDTs Now Available for CustoMac Mini 2012 HDMI Audio

This DSDT makes my graphics go insanely scrambled, however, if I unplug/plug the hdmi cable it is clean and fine again and the audio option does not appear....will consult toleda....wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

I have got the same problem. Can't find a solution :banghead:

Did you?

Thanks! HDMI audio is fine with
H77N-wifi.

But problem with sleep/wake. When I wake up (with keyboard),
disks and fans wake immediately, but the screen stay black from 5 to 10 minutes before display is ok.
In Console, no log between the computer goes sleep and display is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back