Contribute
Register

OpenCore z390 Aorus Pro WIFI?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 01.19.21 am.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 01.19.21 am.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Yes I have using iMacPro1,1 changed from iMac 19,1 as I couldn't watch any DRM content. Everything working from the onset after a vanilla install.
Here is my EFI Folder minus personal data, I don't know if you want to try it on a test USB drive also if it will be any use to you as my board is the Z390 Pro WIFI and yours is the Z390 I Pro WIFI plus the CFG is unlocked in the BIOS. If yours is still locked, you'll have to acknowledge that in the config.plist otherwise it will boot to a black screen.

Thanks brother!!

Yes from day one. :thumbup: Here is a screen shot to give you an idea.

So, I broke down and bought a Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI, i have a Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI right now but its a pain in the ass. Dude, if you can do me a big favour, is there a link or files to configure this board that would be great

So, I broke down and bought a Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI, i have a Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI right now but its a pain in the ass. Dude, if you can do me a big favour, is there a link or files to configure this board that would be great
BIOS - Settings as below:

• Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Win 8/10WHQL
• Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)
• Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1
• Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Enabled (Set to Disabled if using SMBios iMacPro1,1)
• Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Pre-Allocated -> 64M
• Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Total GFX0-Allocated -> 256M
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 256MB
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Auto
• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hand-off -> Enabled
• Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Software Guard Extensions (SGX) -> Disabled
• Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled
• Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled
• Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled

Then try the OC EFI Folder inside for installation attached which is for Mac model 19,1.

Attachments

• OC 0.6.0 EFI - folder.zip
    206 bytes · Views: 72
Isn’t that basically the same mobo, just different form factor?

Isn’t that basically the same mobo, just different form factor?

You're not far wrong but I think the usb layout is slightly different also BIOS versions as far as I know but I think cabal2000 would probably have been off buying the Pro without the wifi card as it serves no purpose for OS X or even the Master Board. I have the wifi full ATX board and it's been fine so far.

You're not far wrong but I think the usb layout is slightly different also BIOS versions as far as I know but I think cabal2000 would probably have been off buying the Pro without the wifi card as it serves no purpose for OS X or even the Master Board. I have the wifi full ATX board and it's been fine so far.

Wifi and BT is working on this board? Newest firmware I at thinking? MSR lock required?

Wifi and BT is working on this board? Newest firmware I at thinking? MSR lock required?
Wifi on this board will only work on Windows side if you're dual booting, for OS X you'll have to install a Mac compatible wifi/bluetooth combo card. It is not necessary to unlock MSR but you will have to reflect this in the config.plist with OC otherwise it will not install or boot. I would suggest make sure you update to the latest BIOS version for the board before doing an installation then setup the BIOS with the settings I posted earlier.

Wifi on this board will only work on Windows side if you're dual booting, for OS X you'll have to install a Mac compatible wifi/bluetooth combo card. It is not necessary to unlock MSR but you will have to reflect this in the config.plist with OC otherwise it will not install or boot. I would suggest make sure you update to the latest BIOS version for the board before doing an installation then setup the BIOS with the settings I posted earlier.

setup_var_3 0X5C1 0X0?

Back