Contribute
Register

OpenCore z390 Aorus Pro WIFI?

Hi, i use OpenCore 0.5.6 and OpenCore Configurator 1.20.0.0 and run flawless for me.
They add a new option for add all PCI Devices found and fixed few errors.

I have Z390 I Aorus pro wifi board with OC.
sleep wake does not work

do you guys mind to share your OC on sleep wake fix ?
Thanks

Last edited:
I have Z390 I Aorus pro wifi board with OC.
sleep wake does not work

do you guys mind to share your OC on sleep wake fix ?
Thanks

Here you go, I have removed personal data - Please note the config.plist is running on the latest BIOS version (12c) also with CFG (MSR) unlocked and a patch for 'Hot Plugging' external Disks. If you are not running the latest BIOS version or with CFG (MSR) unlocked then this will not work for you. Good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-22 at 09.53.02.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-22 at 09.53.02.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 91
  • EFI.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 135
Here you go, I have removed personal data - Please note the config.plist is running on the latest BIOS version (12c) also with CFG (MSR) unlocked and a patch for 'Hot Plugging' external Disks. If you are not running the latest BIOS version or with CFG (MSR) unlocked then this will not work for you. Good luck.

You’re the man!

Last edited:
@esafeddie
thank you so much for sharing your EFI. I am new to the Hackintosh world as of novermeber 2019. long story short.... I started my build with a z390 I Aorus pro wifi using clover everything worked fine until the mother burned out (don't know how) after all the headache of waiting for warranty. I went ahead and got a Asrock z390 Phantom gaming because I needed a computer to continue doing my work with photoshop and ect. With the Asrock Z390 I was forced to use OC, worked great! I recently got my Z390 I Aorus back from warranty and I had to return the Asrock to my friend... The new problem I am encountering is when I try booting into Catalina with both Clover and your OC efi. I get the Apple logo but that's about it. I tried everything I can imagine to figure out the issue but still I don't get any results. I was wondering if you had any issues like this with this motherboard and if you have fix for it. I really appreciate if you are able to help me!

Motherboard: gigabyte Z390 I Aorus pro Wifi
CPU: Intel Coffee i7 9700k
GPU Shappire Radeon rx580

For OC it’s probably CFG lock. If you used the @esafeddie EFI folder it must be disabled for MacOS to load. Have you disabled it using the OC cfg lock Guide?

For OC it’s probably CFG lock. If you used the @esafeddie EFI folder it must be disabled for MacOS to load. Have you disabled it using the OC cfg lock Guide?
thanks @moshsom! no I haven't! I'm very new to all this. I will take a look into the guide right now. Thanks this information is taking me somewhere!

Awesome! Take your time on the guide. It seems daunting but it’s actually pretty straight forward and quick. Let me know if you run into anything as I just did this last night.

Awesome! Take your time on the guide. It seems daunting but it’s actually pretty straight forward and quick. Let me know if you run into anything as I just did this last night.
@moshsom can I scream help? hahaha
I am little confused at this part in the guide, see the image..
I am not getting how to use the efitool or ifrextract. I am probably doing something wrong because I am not getting anything. I am not quite sure what I need to place in there.

UPDATE*. I DID FIGURE IT OUT THAT I NEEDED MY BIOS UPDATE FILE AND I HAD TO FIND A SETUP FOLDER. I FOUND THE SETUP FOLDER I EXTRACT AS IS AND WHEN I TRY TO OPEN WITH IFREXTRACT NOTHING HAPPENS. is there something that I am doing wrong?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 12.24.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 12.24.12 AM.png
    322.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 12.24.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 12.24.22 AM.png
    348.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Back