Contribute
Register

OpenCore z390 Aorus Pro WIFI?

From what I found out your boards codec albeit ALC 1220-VB has the same alcid layout value=7 so my reckoning is you should still get audio with the settings I initially gave you - Ok give this one a shot.

Attachments

• EFI- Perfect 0.5.9 All working With Boot-Chime 20:05:20.zip
    9.5 MB · Views: 98
3D Printing a Bose type speaker system that goes under my monitor. Just waiting for a few more parts in the mail. Need to get the line out working!!!
@cabal2000 just to confirm, this is a sound from the motherboard problem. Not a sound from USB? Or do you have no sound from both?

Save a copy of your current config.plist someplace safe and edit it with the change exactly as shown and test sound.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-06 at 19.25.03.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-06 at 19.25.03.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 82
Save a copy of your current config.plist someplace safe and edit it with the change exactly as shown and test sound.

I'll give that a try in a few. Had to remap my USB again but done. I forgot that I have a USB to 3.5 headphone jack/port. I have that plugged in for now and that is working!!

I'll give that a try in a few. Had to remap my USB again but done. I forgot that I have a USB to 3.5 headphone jack/port. I have that plugged in for now and that is working!!

Right so sound is coming out of the headphone jack right? try with the very last edit I sent post #168 and tell me what port you're getting sound if any at all.

Back