Contribute
Register

OpenCore z390 Aorus Pro WIFI?

You and I have the same board try this USB.Kext in the kext folder it may solve your problem. Don't forget to also make sure the entry in the config.plist also reflects the same named kext as shown. After making the changes, clean NVRAM and reboot.
Interesting. Using your USBMap, my system doesn't see the internal USB Corsair Commander Pro and stops recognising it as an UPS that it's not and now updates perfectly.

But Bluetooth still doesnt seem to be visible/usable.

How should I list the BT kexts in the config.plist?

But Bluetooth still doesnt seem to be visible/usable.
Just to be clear what B/Tooth card are you using? If you're relying on the inbuilt card that comes with the board it is not compatible with OS X, you need to install a card that is. The Gigabyte Z390 is one of the most if not the easiest board for Hackintosh. I am confused by the amount of trouble you're having getting it to run problem free.

Hate to say this but personally I find Corsair components with a USB connection very problematic. I had a Corsair water cooled system controlled with Corsair Link which worked perfect on Windows but on OS X side it caused all sorts of problems like preventing Sleep/Wake until I pulled the USB plug.

I replaced it with the NZXT with the CAM software and to this day no problems. Try removing all USB links apart from mouse and keyboard to try and see if the USB problem goes away, if it does, replace the ancillary ones one by one to see if you can track the problematic one.

Last edited:
Just to be clear what B/Tooth card are you using? If you're relying on the inbuilt card that comes with the board it is not compatible with OS X, you need to install a card that is. The Gigabyte Z390 is one of the most if not the easiest board for Hackintosh. I am confused by the amount of trouble you're having getting it to run problem free.
UPDATE:
With USBInjectall.kext my inbuilt BT device finally appeared and seems to be working. I am only having the issue of my Corsair Commander Pro being recognised as an UPS, but I'll compile and use the fix for that.

After that I'll be pretty much trouble free. Thank you guys, your help has been invaluable!

UPDATE:
With USBInjectall.kext my inbuilt BT device finally appeared and seems to be working. I am only having the issue of my Corsair Commander Pro being recognised as an UPS, but I'll compile and use the fix for that.

After that I'll be pretty much trouble free. Thank you guys, your help has been invaluable!
:thumbup:

you on 0.7.0 yet?
Hi Bro - Yes I am always on the cutting edge of things :lol: always updating OC almost on a daily basis. OC 0.7.0 with the new features works very well on my rig. Boot Menu GUI is very good and pleasing for those of us that likes the eye candy look of Clover at the Boot Menu.:thumbup:

Hi Bro - Yes I am always on the cutting edge of things :lol: always updating OC almost on a daily basis. OC 0.7.0 with the new features works very well on my rig. Boot Menu GUI is very good and pleasing for those of us that likes the eye candy look of Clover at the Boot Menu.:thumbup:
Upload when you get a moment. I was trying to configure it myself a few weeks ago, overwrite the file with 0.6.9 by mistake. Really want to figure out how to configure it right this time.

Upload when you get a moment. I was trying to configure it myself a few weeks ago, overwrite the file with 0.6.9 by mistake. Really want to figure out how to configure it right this time.
Here is my latest EFI Folder minus personal data, everything works. To make life easier, there is an app called OCAuxiliaryTools on GitHub that updates your config.plist with a click and save buttons as long as your current one is configured correctly. I have attached a screen grab to give you an idea of the app.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    47.5 MB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot 2021-06-05 at 19.17.18.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-05 at 19.17.18.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 64
Here is my latest EFI Folder minus personal data, everything works. To make life easier, there is an app called OCAuxiliaryTools on GitHub that updates your config.plist with a click and save buttons as long as your current one is configured correctly. I have attached a screen grab to give you an idea of the app.
Thanks man. Love the tool idea. I will be checking that out

Nice GUI!!!!

Back