Contribute
Register

OpenCore z390 Aorus Pro WIFI?

@esafeddie good to know. I'm not comfortable with the ACPI process, and will probably beg for yours (EFI) when you do.... I took the gamble when Z390 came out, and managed through a number of problems, hoping to cut those down on my next leap. thanks!

No problem. :thumbup: Yea the Z390 was a wild journey so I don't expect the Z490 to be less challenging.

not the official but the modded firmware
Ok I see - I don't think we are allowed to post links to Beta software but it's very easy to find if you google Gigabyte Bios beta software - Hoping I don't fall fowl of the Mods.

Ok I see - I don't think we are allowed to post links to Beta software but it's very easy to find if you google Gigabyte Bios beta software - Hoping I don't fall fowl of the Mods.
no issues with beta bios chat

@ cabal - Here is the link if you haven't found it already - https://www.tweaktownforum.com/foru...dors/gigabyte/28656-gigabyte-latest-beta-bios - My advice please read and heed the warnings before flashing your BIOS as it can have an adverse effect on your board if you choose the wrong version.

Thanks for the link!

I tried F12i but MacOs failed to boot, I guess I need to make some changes to my config etc for it to work? I didn't even boot verbose to investigate and reverted back to 12C for now anyway.

Back