Contribute
Register

OpenCore z390 Aorus Pro WIFI?

Give this EFI a shot. :) Add your own data in "Platform Info".

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 925
Nope, It should work fine. Make sure you use a iMac 19,1 Smbios. I have that EFI set up to run in headless iGPU mode.

Nope, It should work fine. Make sure you use a iMac 19,1 Smbios. I have that EFI set up to run in headless iGPU mode.

Strange!! I deleted the old Clover EFI, put the full OC EFI in the EFI partition but when it boots I only get a Apple logo and nothing else. My hard drive is a m.2 1.02TB Solid state PCI Express drive installed on top part of the board.
-loaded the config file in OC Configurator
-In SMBISO 19.1 and random generated SN and UUID several times for good measure
clicked in ADD THIS SECTION IN CONFIG>PLIST
-In DataHUB random generate the ROM, clicked on ADD THIS SECTION.
-did nothing else.
-Saved file

Rebooted but nothing!!!

Strange!! I deleted the old Clover EFI, put the full OC EFI in the EFI partition but when it boots I only get a Apple logo and nothing else. My hard drive is a m.2 1.02TB Solid state PCI Express drive installed on top part of the board.
-did nothing else.
-Saved file

Rebooted but nothing!!!

Go here and read the trouble shooting.

-did nothing else.
-Saved file

Rebooted but nothing!!!

You can try my OpenCore EFI. Remember to unlock MSR as per instructions. Link is below in my signature.

Thanks.
Quick question. I have 10.15.2 installed at present with Clover. Can I replace the Clover EFI with OC EFI or is a fresh install required?

You don't have to do a clean install. It's probably a good idea to get rid of any hackintosh kexts you may have in /Library/Extensions/.

Back