Contribute
Register

OpenCore z390 Aorus Pro WIFI?

Maybe it's time to change topic for this thread? Since OP switched motherboard this conversation isn't applicable to the ITX mobo. It's a bit confusing if you jump in and see references to bios versions that doesn't even exist for the mobo.

Maybe it's time to change topic for this thread? Since OP switched motherboard this conversation isn't applicable to the ITX mobo. It's a bit confusing if you jump in and see references to bios versions that doesn't even exist for the mobo.

Good idea, changed!!

Possible to upload the new 0.6.1? Thanks man

Here you go ver: 0.6.1 (untouched), obviously you'll have to set it up to cater for your particular machine. The settings should not be too far from what you're running now. Best to read the Changes Sheet to see what's new in this version. Good luck.

Attachments

• OpenCore-0.6.1.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 83
Here you go ver: 0.6.1 (untouched), obviously you'll have to set it up to cater for your particular machine. The settings should not be too far from what you're running now. Best to read the Changes Sheet to see what's new in this version. Good luck.

When you get a few minutes and see if I have this right before I test it.

Attachments

• config.plist
    30.5 KB · Views: 51
When you get a few minutes and see if I have this right before I test it.
I've made a few changes and removed some unnecessary entries and corrections, so I suggest you make and store a copy of your current config.plist or just leave it in place but label it as BAK.plist so that it won't load and put this revised one in the EFI Folder. As always use a spare USB Drive for testing before committing to your system main drive. Good luck.

Attachments

• config.plist
    20.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 08.20.38.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 08.20.38.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 74
I've made a few changes and removed some unnecessary entries and corrections, so I suggest you make and store a copy of your current config.plist or just leave it in place but label it as BAK.plist so that it won't load and put this revised one in the EFI Folder. As always use a spare USB Drive for testing before committing to your system main drive. Good luck.

All installed, works great! Thanks yet again again brother. From the looks of the file(s) it 0.6.2.

Big Sur. Its working good this present config?

All installed, works great! Thanks yet again again brother. From the looks of the file(s) it 0.6.2.

Big Sur. Its working good this present config?
Working absolutely perfect on my rig else I wouldn't have sent it to you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 08.07.10 am.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 08.07.10 am.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 83
Back