Contribute
Register

OpenCore stuck on bridges 3 : devices 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried Resetting the NVRAM, didn't work Also, changed it to Auto still didn't do it
Did you download the most recent version of the OCBinaryData and copy over the Resources folder?

Tried Resetting the NVRAM, didn't work Also, changed it to Auto still didn't do it
I also noticed you had this value set to 1 in your config.plist which I didn’t think would make a difference but it’s worth changing it to 17 as recommended to see if that makes the difference.

Misc -> Boot -> PickerAttributes: 17

Tried It didn't

Tried It didn't
I've read most of your posts now and you don't seem to understand the scope of what you are asked to do by the moderators and or do it incorrectly. You have made a mistake somewhere.

Last edited:
Real quick I fixed the gui, but im wondering does voodoohda have problems with macOS Monterey?

Real quick I fixed the gui, but im wondering does voodoohda have problems with macOS Monterey?
It has had issues in Big Sur, if you search outside of this site for VoodooHDA 2.9.7 and happened to find the thread maintained by Slice you can read up on that and a possible fix

I looked and I don't see a fix for it.

I decided to create a usb for Monterey and when I try to boot in it, it crashes. I have the EFI set to iMac 16,2. Can someone tell me a fix for this? I'll attach the EFI as well

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 66
Is there anything wrong with my efi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back