Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
B360M D2V (Rev. 1.0)
CPU
i5 8400
Graphics
gtx 1050ti 4gb
Hi, I have a problem, I made a pendrive to make a hack (monterey, I use opencore) and everything works normally, I start the computer, the inscriptions appear, the menu appears, I choose the macos installation, for a moment I have a black screen and then the apple logo and a progress bar appear, which does not want to appear at all move on.

My PC:
i5-8400
b360m d2v
gtx 1050ti 4gb
8gb ram ddr4

Your Nvidia graphics card is not supported in macOS Monterey. The GTX 1050Ti requires the Nvidia Web drivers, which were last supported in macOS High Sierra.

You can run macOS Monterey on your system but using the IGPU for graphics output in place of the Nvidia card. Disabling the Nvidia card for macOS can be accomplished using an SSDT-DDGPU.aml table or with WhateverGeen.kext boot arg '-wegnoegpu'.

Your system is probably stalling at the graphics handover stage in the boot process, due to the unsupported NVIDIA GPU.

Alternatively you can swap your Nvidia card for a compatible AMD card. This link takes you to the GPU buyers guide, AMD section. It contains a list of supported AMD GPU's.

Not Buying Advice. Move to Monterey Desktop Support.

Hi, I have a problem, I made a pendrive to make a hack (monterey, I use opencore) and everything works normally, I start the computer, the inscriptions appear, the menu appears, I choose the macos installation, for a moment I have a black screen and then the apple logo and a progress bar appear, which does not want to appear at all move on.

My PC:
i5-8400
b360m d2v
gtx 1050ti 4gb
8gb ram ddr4
Your GTX 1050 Ti is not supported on MacOS Monterey.

If you want to run Monterey in a smooth way on your system, you should either replace your graphics card with a supported AMD card or remove the graphics card and use CPU integrated graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back