It finished the installer in the recovery environment, but the installer on the Disk where MacOS is going to be installed keeps getting stuck at 17 minutes remaining. I left it for 25+ hours and it didn't go any further. I'm so close, WTFThank you! I'm currently installing MacOS from the recovery environment.
Installed High Sierra, tried to get my GTX 1070 to work
Thank you for your reply! How do I get earlier High Sierra builds? macrecovery.py only gives me build 17G66.Dependencies :
1. Disable Serial port(s) in BIOS settings.
2. Native NVRAM support or an emulation of same - Test
3. At least 10.12.4.
4. The correct web drivers matched to the OS build number - Avoid Build 17G66.
5. No use of nv_disable=1.
6. Do not Inject Nvidia in config.plist.
7. NvidiaWeb=true in config.plist.
8. May need latest Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext.
9. Digital connection to monitor (DVI-D, HDMI, or DP). VGA not supported.
Edit : Not applicable in OpenCore.