Contribute
Register

[OpenCore] Intel Graphics HD 630 Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh ok, it was a misunderstanding. I thought it was a general HW profile
? no, your hardware profile that you are using to use macOS, to help other people know exactly what hardware you are using to be able to help you better

I tried first KBL framebuffer, but it did not work (black screen after verbose), so I switched to CFL one.
To reach fully emulation I have to add these two kext. Then what I have to modify in the info.plist?

Try attached EFI, copy to usb flash drive for test, DGPU disabled vs device properties from config.plist, latest WEG work fine with KBL but has issue when spoofing IGPU as CFL.

Default config is KBL, for IGPU spoofing test, rename config CFL.plist, WEG 1.4.2 OK, tested with Big Sur 11.2.1 and 11.3
1613702109011.png

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 188
Try attached EFI, copy to usb flash drive for test, DGPU disabled vs device properties from config.plist, latest WEG work fine with KBL but has issue when spoofing IGPU as CFL.

Default config is KBL, for IGPU spoofing test, rename config CFL.plist, WEG 1.4.2 OK, tested with Big Sur 11.2.1 and 11.3
View attachment 509840
Hi, I copied you EFI, then I added the flag -wegnoegpu to disable dGPU but it not works. (I tried all the config.plist)
Boot stucks on Darwin Image4 Validator. I attach a photo.

1613721049094.png

Hi, I copied you EFI, then I added the flag -wegnoegpu to disable dGPU but it not works. (I tried all the config.plist)
Boot stucks on Darwin Image4 Validator. I attach a photo.

View attachment 509860

Upload your current config.plist, and re-check below settings in BIOS

GPU
DVMT = 64M
VT-d = Disabled

USB
XHCI Hand-off = Enable

CPU
CFG Lock = Disabled

I tried first KBL framebuffer, but it did not work (black screen after verbose), so I switched to CFL one.
To reach fully emulation I have to add these two kext. Then what I have to modify in the info.plist?
i'm at the same point @shuhung can you help me I tried making a hackintosh twice both times kbl framebuffer did not work

Attachments

• EFI2.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 81
  • EFI1.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back